The Microsoft® Outlook® Setup Tool configures your email account with Outlook. For the tool to work, your email must be hosted through us, you need to have Outlook installed on your computer, and you need to open Outlook at least once.
To Use The Outlook Setup Tool
- Download the Outlook Setup Tool, install it, and then run it.
NOTE: The Outlook Setup Tool is an executable file that you will need to save to your computer, and then launch.
- If applicable, select the email client you want to set up.
- Enter Your Name. This displays in the From field of your email messages.
- Enter your Email Address you want to use with this account.
- Enter your Password.
- If you want to access your email in Webmail/Phone, confirm that Leave a copy of messages on the server is selected.
- Click Set Up Account.
- Click OK.